Keeping Caught Up....

I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remembering my good friends. - Shakespeare

Friday, February 17, 2006

Another update on a different me

Hi, this is Bob Bateman. Just to give a quick update. I'm still in school at Utah State University up in Logan. I'll be finishing my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology in May 2007. I got married in Dec 2002 to Lindy. We recently had our first baby in July 2005, Sydney Loren, She's adorable here's a link to our hospital pictures. We also have a homepage where we have some pictures of us, but we haven't updated it for a little while. We really need to get some more pictures of Sydney up soon. Once I'm finished with Grad school then we'll be moving back to the SLC area because all of our family lives there. I'm excited to here from everybody. ~Bob Bateman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home