Keeping Caught Up....

I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remembering my good friends. - Shakespeare

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Heidi's Long Story Short

Hey everybody. I guess it's my turn. I went to school at the University of Evansville in southern Indiana, and graduated with a BS in Theatre in 2002. While I was there, I spent a semester abroad in England, and absolutely loved it - Leah, I'm jealous you'll be living in London, I love that city. I came back to Salt Lake after graduation, and I'm now working as the Marketing Director for Repertory Dance Theatre, and trying to do some playwriting in my spare time. I'm living in Sugar House at the moment, but I'm in process of buying a condo a little closer to downtown, which has been quite a trip. I'll probably be moving in sometime in April. Wow, I just summarized the last eight years of my life in a few lines. Not sure how I feel about that... Good to hear from all of you, Heidi Schmidt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home